Friday, May 7, 2010

Night 1 was a success!

We finaly deciteded it was time for Adi to leave our room and move into her sisters room (this decision was partly made by the fact that Adi had not slept in 3 nights and mommy and daddy were tired and needed some sleep). We set up Adi's pack n play in Rylen's room (I didn't want to move her crib just yet because I wasn't sure how it was going go or if they would keep eachother awake all night). To our suprise The night went very well! The girls only woke up once at 5am, Rylen woke up first and then woke Adi up so I calmed Rylen down because she had a bad dream and then I brought Adi into my bed nursed her and put her back in Rylen's room. It is now 8am and they are still sound asleep... I could get used to getting a full nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment