Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finding out who your friends are

Lately I'm really finding out who my friends are and not the easy/good way. I have so many friends online and they support me in so many ways I just wish I could find people in real life that could do the same, I guess it's easier to support people through words than it is through actions but still I feel like I'm always going out of my way for others whether it be watching their kids for them, being a shoulder to cry on, or just listening to them complain about others. But when it comes to me needing someone to be there everyone just turns the other way and than when they are done needing me for something I don't hear from them again until the next time they need something. I'm sick of being the only one that goes out of the way to be a friend.

While I'm a super excited for Adilynn's 1st birthday party that I have been planning it for months I'm sad that the people I expected and wanted to be there the most won't be. But I'm not going to let it get me down, If they can't go out of there way to be there than I will not be going out of my way for them anymore. I will enjoy every minute of her party whether they are there or not and they will be the ones missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment