Sunday, July 25, 2010

Adilynn's 1st birthday party 7-18-2010


The morning of Adilynn's birthday party we awoke to the sounds of thunder and lightning which was not good since we had plans of having her party at the park, but shit happens and plans changed so Russ and I got busy cleaning the house and calling everyone to inform them that the party would be at our house and not the park. It turns out that having it at our house worked out perfect because we didn't have to lug a ton of decorations and food to the park and when Adi got tired she got to take a nap in her own bed.

We had so many more quest than we had anticipated. All of my family came, Russell's mom and a few of our great friends. It was truly a wonderful day and I could not have asked for a better first birthday party for Adilynn!


The cake I made for Adi





The cupcakes I make for the guest



The goodies for the kids Adi loving her cake

Opening her gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment