Sunday, July 25, 2010

I couldn't ask for more

I don't know what I could have done to deserve such a wonderful husband and father to my kids. He is always there for me and the kids and would do anything for us. He works side jobs for extra money just so he can take us out to a nice dinner or take the kids somewhere fun like the great wolf lodge. He comes home from a long stressful day at work and doesn't mind helping me finish cooking dinner, cleaning up and do the dishes. He helps get the kids ready for bed every night and tucks them into bed, He helps me watch my diet and even does my workout DVD with me on the nights my friend can't do it because he doesn't want me to have to do it alone, He helps with the house work, he helps with the laundry, he doesn't mind changing and even washing cloth diapers and he loves spending all of his free time with me and the kids. I could not have asked for a better husband and father. I don't know what I did to get so lucky, He is my one and only and always will be, I look forward to spending forever with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment